don't judge me!

the stupid me.. the horrible me.. the hurting me.. and that's me..

Wednesday 25 July 2012

u, u or maybe u..?

assalamualaikum w.b.t..

didn't have much to say though.. just feel like writing this..

suddenly wake up and eat for sahur..
then, mind busy thinking of what should i be doing all this time??
5days of Ramadhan... yet, 5days of dissatisfaction.. i haven't done good enough.. i wanna do better... insyaAllah... Allah leads me the righteous path...

i was thinking hardly, what could have go wrong with me.. something is missing and the worst happen when i don't even know what it is... astaghfirullah...

was soll ich machen? ich weiß das nicht..

chest.. in my heart..suddenly feel empty.. i wanna put something inside but, I FORGOT WHERE DID I PUT THE KEY.. worst..

what happen to me?

till meet again....
love and hate kill u... or rather u kill urself bcoz of them.. u choose..
assalamualaikum... =)



No comments:

Post a Comment