don't judge me!

the stupid me.. the horrible me.. the hurting me.. and that's me..

Thursday 25 August 2016

Deep thoughts

Salam

Is your friend is really your friend?
Is he/she gonna help you when you're in trouble?
Or he/she just gonna laugh and mock at u?
Or just show some sympathy without giving any help?
Looking around me by now
I've no idea who gonna be my forever friend,
Like do i even have one at the first place?
The one that will support me through whatever that may happen later on?
Ask yourself...
Are you even a good friend to your friend?
Or you just need them when you need something?
Or you just be with them coz they're cool to hangout with?
So what if the reason that you need them disappear?
Will you still stick with them? Thru thick n thin?

Fake friends are indeed EVERYWHERE..
You just gotta find that that worth ur time, money and life..

P/s: I'm having a mental breakdown rn..coz i dun think i have a friend that can back up me if I'm in trouble thou I did the same for some friends that I thought they are my good buddies...

Pp/s: well guess what, YOU ARE FREQKING ALONE IN THIS CRUEL WORLD and you just need to accept it and dun let it bother you and be nice to everyone and just live your life.

Wasalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment