don't judge me!

the stupid me.. the horrible me.. the hurting me.. and that's me..

Sunday 12 March 2017

love me, will you?

Salam





extracted from: Goblin

so this scene is regarding Dok Hwa, he wish to marry someone but he didnt know who. so Chief Kim was like leading him to know is there anyone that he is in love with. 

apparently, this struck me like a lightning. when i watched this scene, i kept on thinking about Adib, Adib and Adib. kannnn... i know, i sound crazy and havent move on. memang pun.. hahaha.. 

'we can still be friends.' - what a bullshit! Ex cant be friends. if we're still remain together side by side, it just show that we never had any feeling with each other before or we still have feeling with each other. in this case, i think, i do have some so, in order to erase him from my memories (thou i dun think i can do so), i need to stay away from him.. haha.. gudluck sesangat wani.. 

bye

No comments:

Post a Comment