don't judge me!

the stupid me.. the horrible me.. the hurting me.. and that's me..

Saturday 19 November 2011

suka suki kitak

assalamualaikum.. hi, hmm.. today, lots of things happen, since i'm already at home.. huhuhu.. currently watching city hunter!! (bapak best!! bapak je?? mak xbes? nenek? atuk??..ok, sume best.. hehe)

lol.. my younger bro nk bersunat tomoro~~ haha.. i can't hold my laugh when my dad told me bout it.. hahaha.. gomen, bro.. hmm..so, utk menyedapkan hati adik aku yg tgh gelisah+takut+nerves tu, family aku pegi la mkn kfc tdi..hehe... 'melantak la ko puas2, pasni kene pantang dh..hahah... siannye la.. can't wait for tomoro~..

oh yeah~~ malu gyler arini.. hehe.. i go search for a job, this morning.. my dad biasenye yg pegi tny coz he knows lots n lots of people.. but, just now, i, myself, ich, pfffhhh..i go n ask myself!!! MALU kuase 10!!! i totally got nothing to say to him lorhh.. so, insyaALLAH, kalau dpt, dpt la..kalau x?? duk umah, goyang kaki la sebulan lamenye nie.. ye, time kasey..memg sy suke goyg kaki.. (ye la tuu)

really miss my fren already lorh.. why aku cuti xsme ngn diorg erk?? kan da susa nk jmpe.. pfffhhh... nk suruh aku blaja ke hape?? lorrr..

so, da alang2 duk citer sal fren nie, aku nk la citer sal kwn2 aku, i mean, my gang lor.. since form2, called SWEN.. yes.. we r SWEN...

this is swen...clockwise starting from the one with black tudung, me,emi, ira, ain n dayah

ok, how we come out with this SWEN name?? its becoz of the group news that finally combine us altogether.. yeah. i love news, i love swen.. hehe.. n, down there is the pic of news.. kawaii, rite?? o yeahh, i've gone too far... so, SWEN come from NEWS.. yes, u can see, if u turn the word NEWS, it will become SWEN.. so, cam news is for boys n swen is for girls.. righto?? hehe.. 
news, up there, from left, tegoshi, yamaP, massu, down there, keichan, shige n ryo
okkkkeee.. later i tell u a lot more bout this grup n of course, bout my grup... hehe.. for now, chio, babe.. assalamualaikum..as usual, keep smilling, bebeh.. =)))

No comments:

Post a Comment