don't judge me!

the stupid me.. the horrible me.. the hurting me.. and that's me..

Saturday 19 November 2011

a warm greeting

assalamualaikum, hi, i'm new here.. actually, i dun really know what should i write.. maybe this blog will be my diary?? who knows?? hehe... i would like to give a special thnx to Fatin Nabilah coz encourage me to make this blog.... .. .. .. ... ... ....
......  ... ....... ..........
....... ........ .........
okkeeeeee.... skrg da feel weird sbb xtaw nk ckp ape... skema la ayt atas tu.. -_-"
ermm... actually, aku da lame tulis diary, since fom 2.. tulis diary pn sbb n tulis bnda2 sweet yg happen between me n my ex.. (huh, sape ex aku?? xkenal2..) tapi, bile tetibe nk bercerita kat org pasal those sweet things yg happen in my life, cm..erk...weird??

aku ade tulis 1 novel nie.. start from fom 2, hbis awal fom5.. actually, this novel is about me, myself n i n aku ade la edit sikit2,ok fine, edit byk2... bia life aku tu jdi sgt la romantik, walaupn xromantik lgsg.. that novel shows how i want my life to be.. hehe.. but, dun be shock, its a sad story with a very merapu storyline.. come on, i'm not matured yet..haha.. well then, people... thnx for reading.. i might post that novel here.. for sure la that novel in english n got a few japanese word coz i really love japan!!! suki desu!!


ok then, my new fren.. adios amigos.. cuss.. assalamualaikum.. =) oh yeah,n keep smilling, kay??

2 comments: