don't judge me!

the stupid me.. the horrible me.. the hurting me.. and that's me..

Sunday 15 February 2015

parah

Assalamualaikum...


This is my second final week... I got two more papers left.. May Allah bless..

 How's life?
Well, first week of exam was great coz i was damn so bz with studying, 3papers non stop..
Yeah, the second is a problem...

I think too much
I feel too much
I remember too much

Big problem....
Tgn gatal gile nk g ws dia, nk g call dia, at least dm kt twitter ke
Anything that can connect us, even telegram....

N u know what,
I started searching for his car, whenever n wherever i came out
Like deadly serious
I've been so stupid lately, i believe so..

Dulu mse wan putus cinta, dia duk kire myvi bpe bijik dia jmpe dlm shari
Sama la kite wan, tp aku kire viva r, bukan myvi..
Siap cri number plate same lgi...

Weird enough, aku mcm nmpk dia kt bangi td
Dkt t-junction tu... Senget kpala aku tgk plate k
Tp rse dh btul dh
Aku just hope adik was the one inside it, or maybe he was alone
Who knows, rite?

If Allah wills, eventually,
I will forget him
I will stop counting vivas
I will move on

Knape sakit ni xsama dgn skit dulu
Knape?

The feeling that comes back is the feeling that never left..
Perhaps just i love u so..


Rindu?
Jgn dibilang,
Aku tahu aku,
Aku keliru kau...

May Allah bless, insyaAllah..
#p/s: farihah said, u r a dream, a dream that i miss for a while, n soon will be forgotten, but i told her, u r my dream, my dream that won't turn to reality.. U r my endless dream.... I miss u ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment