don't judge me!

the stupid me.. the horrible me.. the hurting me.. and that's me..

Thursday 20 August 2015

besok test 2 fluid OTL

Assalamualaikum

lama dh tak tulis... tahu sangat.. rindu aku x blog? hehehe............................
Sembang wani, sembanggggggg........

kalau wani dah syg sgt2,
dia akan syg sgt2
dia akan rindu sgt2
dia akan jeles sgt2
dia akan kesah sgt2

this feeling, my boy
this is the first i felt this kind of feeling.......

and guess what, my boy
i love it
i love u
i love to be a part of u
i love everything about u

i can't even imagine what will i be like, without u..

salah...
salah kalau syg sgt
salah kalau rindu sgt
but it's too late, my boy...
can't let u go anymore...

today,
u senyap after 2days, kite gaduh.. pdahal smlm kite dh baik balik dh.. gaduh pn sbb i jeles... please, i mne penah jeles okeyyyyyyyy...... do u know how worried am i? ws xreply, call xangkat, dh mcm cacing kepanasan dh taw x? i thought we are ok already... how come u didnt reply me?

i tgh fikir
u tahu x, u will be living with a psychopath like me? do u notice that? are u sure u want to marry me? u'll be chained forever k... u can't never escape.. i akan buat u rimas ke? will u get bored with me? will u love me til the end like i will do for u? will u keep on missing me thou i'm right beside u? will u be tired with me? will u teach me on how to do things? will u guide me to Allah? will u stay with me til my last breath? will u? will u?

or

u just gonna get tired of me? u just gonna ignore me? u just gonna hate me? u just gonna leave me?

if ur choice is the second one, my boy...

leave me
leave me now
dun give me explanation
just leave
before it's too late
before i can't live without u
before i love u so much
before i care too much
before i'm gonna lose u...

i can't bear the thought of losing u. i'm dead serious. i just can't.
u are the first person who teach me this kind of unconditional love..
and i want to stay in this love, with u, thru thick and thin, forever, til jannah..

O Allah,
guide us thru Ur true path.
give us Ur blessings
ease our way together

jika benar dia untukku, permudahkan jalan kami.
jika benar dia bukan untukku, permudahkan juga jalan kami.

your girl~
MAA

wani merepek meraban sebab stress besok nk test fluid tapi satu pun tak baca lagi..
hi blog.. love u blog, but not more than i love my boy... ^^, bye blog...

#fluid #test2 #waniserabut #MAA #NSS #love

No comments:

Post a Comment