don't judge me!

the stupid me.. the horrible me.. the hurting me.. and that's me..

Sunday 23 August 2015

#poem

Us

we started as groupmates
then we become friends
we spent time together
laughing, smiling, singing, enjoying
while driving

but he ended up falling
he cared more than he should
he smiled more than he talked
he looked more than he blinked

everyday is a rainbow day
but raining should come in between
she knew he was falling
but she choose to keep it silent
coz she knew friendship is a better thing

but he ended up confessing
when the moon was hiding
when the night was empty
as the silent became king

so he knew
and she also knew
so what's left to do?

8th April 2015

2 comments:

  1. Omg this :(
    So it's still him, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so hard-to-move-on-and-clingy-type of person,ain't?
      It's just him, and always him.. tah la fatin... 😫😫😫

      Delete