don't judge me!

the stupid me.. the horrible me.. the hurting me.. and that's me..

Tuesday 7 May 2013

and they said, i can do IT..

salam..

chaotic
hidup da xmenentu.. ntah hape2 laaa...
Alevel.. tomoro.. BIGGG daaayyy...
n now, i dunno what's goin on..
feel like killing myself... yeah... i wish...

and angah said last night,
semangat, semangat... jgn surrender...
danke, angah!!.. haha... then, he falls asleep.. ceeehhh...
igtkn nk bg kata2 smgt lgi.. ish3..

and ibu called last night..
kakak, 2days more..
how's ur preparation??
errrkkk... likeee... errmmmm..
dunno... feel extremely nervous..
its like..
ha sudah...ha sudah... esk alevel.. ha sudah
what shud i do... LOL..

and to Allah we repent n to Allah, we seek..

jgn la seek Allah taim perlu je kn... it has to be alwez.. i mean it, alwez seek for Allah no matter in bad time, hard time or happy time.. but then, hmm.. manusia, alpa n lupa.. seek Allah taim nk sumthing je..(dats me).. seek Allah taim nk minx ampun, da wat salah.. taim nk repent la kononnye... KONONnye laa...

but then, Allah stills listen altho u only seek HIM when u want n abandon HIM when u want.. haishh.. poor ALLAH for having me as HIS hamba.. i'll be a better muslim.. insyaAllah..

O Allah, help me go thru this Alevel..
insyaAllah, i can do it but with UR help..
insyaAllah..
campakkan ketenangan dlm hati aku mse taim nk jwb exam..
and everything will be fine.. insyaAllah, if Allah wills..
Amin..amin...amin..

tomoro, chemis unit7, aja2 fighting...!!

salam ceria walau muka da xceria.. hmmm... 

No comments:

Post a Comment