don't judge me!

the stupid me.. the horrible me.. the hurting me.. and that's me..

Wednesday 1 May 2013

jiwang karat #4

he n she were best friends that act like a couple...

when suddenly he thought that he could not live without her...
so, he decided that he wanted to tell her about his true feeling..
but he was afraid... several possibilities keep on holding him back from telling her about his feeling..

"what if she won't be my friend anymore after she knows my feeling?"
"what if she doesn't want to talk to me anymore?"
"what if she tries to find other friend and doesn't want to be friend with me anymore?"
"what if she tries to stay away from me?"
"what if she goes away and never turns back..?"
"what if....?"
"what if....?"

he held back his feeling and tried to act like a good friend to her...
years after years past..
they are now in 20's...
but still he thought that he will lose her if he tells her about his feeling..

at one moment, she came to him..
"i'm getting married in one month. John asked me to marry him to complete his life. he told me that he can't live without me."
He smiled... while holding back his feeling.. he controlled his voice..
"oh, really? that's great!"

and the wedding day comes...
he went there and saw her in her wedding dress. she looks so beautiful.

"i want to tell u something. do u have a minute?"
"yeah, sure."

he stood on his one knee in front of her. placed her hand on his. he watched her face while trying to gather his strength.

"i want to tell u something since today is ur wedding day. maybe this is the first and the last time i will talk about this."

she was about to say something..

"no, let me finish my words first. do u still remember the time we spend together? when we are in high school? when we are in college? until now.. i was too coward last time but today, although i know that it is too late already, i still want u to know my true feeling. I LOVE U.." he stood on his feet. Then walk towards the door. When he was trying to reach the door knob, he heard her crying.

"do u know how long i've been waiting to hear those words from u? do u know that years had past with me keeping my feeling deep down inside my heart. i don't want to lose u too. but its too late already.. i'm sorry..."

p/s: never hold back ur feeling.. perhaps he/she feel the same about u.. or else, u will feel regret forever..

p/s 2: to do or not to do.. the result varies

sorry for my bad english... =)

2 comments:

  1. if me, no matter what, i'll wait for him to confess first. lol. my advice, dont do it. let him initiate xD heheeee

    p/s: uuuuuu jiwang seh lately :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe... yep.. u r a girl with such ego.. i knoe.. alaa.. this is just a story.. n i've neva done such thing b4 also.. soo.. yeah.. hehe

    ReplyDelete