don't judge me!

the stupid me.. the horrible me.. the hurting me.. and that's me..

Sunday 1 January 2012

azam tahun baru.. kekeke..

assalamualaikum.. my first post in 2012..
my azam for this year??
hope can make a more beautiful blog at least for my self.. dun care what other think about it as long as i'm happy with it.. haha.. esk da nk msuk intec.. huaaaaa.. i'm not sure either i'm fully ready or not to face these new challenges.. ahh.. what should i do?? may ALLAH bless.. HE knows the best for me.. fighting!! hehe..
list of my AZAMs: insyaALLAH termakbul la
~i wanna be someone better!
~i wanna increase my high!
~i wanna decrease y weight!
~i wanna study hard
~i wanna be stronger emotionally.. dun cry easily,wani! i know u can do it...
~i wanna get rid of bad influence in my life.. ALLAH, please make me stronger..

yeah.. i hope, insyaALLAH.. oh yeah, n i'll still keep smiling all the time.. coz that's what my parent did for the first time when they saw me, when i was born in 1993.. so, i should cherish the 1st thing that they did to me, rite?? hehe..

oh yeah, i got new passion, i'm in love with nickhun.. heh.. tut mir leid, fatin nabilah.. i can't help it, he's sooo cute!! hehe.. dun wory, we'll be his fan together.. huhu..

yeah, for now, tht's the end i ges.. tschuss, everyone.. keep smilling n happy new year!! may ALLAH bless.. *hugs n kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment