don't judge me!

the stupid me.. the horrible me.. the hurting me.. and that's me..

Wednesday 4 January 2012

ich bin traurig. du kennen oder nicht??

assalamualaikum
hari nie.. erm.. let see.. new class, new classmates, new lecturer.. yeah.. everything is new.. hope that i'll get new spirit to study n blah3..
i was caught red handed yesterday.. huhuhu.. HE finally knows that i unfriend with him on fb.. lololololo.. asal bru taw skrg?? nmpk sgt xkesah kat aku.. lorrr... wth.. ok, now, he's a fren of course.. still, i dunno what reason that i can give to him, the reason that i unfriend him.. why? why? why? plis think for me, bitte!! hehe...
in a deep sadist emotion today.. opcoz la coz He dun even bother me n buat mcm kitorg xknl.. okfine,,, we r no longer fren.. urghh.it hurts when he pretend that he didn't c me n just pass by me.. lol.. my heart pains.. nenonenoneno..ambulance, help me!!
omo~~ was soll ich machen?? ich weiss nicht!!! ich kann nicht denken... du muss mir helfen!!

past is past.. hope to built new relationship with him, just as ordinary fren.. perhaps.. yeah,perhaps..
there's someone that i currently thinking of.. omooo~~ nein!!! ich mochte nicht denken.. ok, grammar tunggang langgang..huhuhu... viel spass.. i'm tired.. sleepy olso..
oh yeah, chukae, Fatin Nabilah ~~ for that german test!! u r owesome!! keep increasing my respect to u.. omo~~ pacah sudah rhsia Fatin..huhu.. its a good news la fatin... glad to be ur fren.. teach me next time..
'ibu, Fatin yg ajak kakak stay up tu kan, dpt tinggi german.. kakak?? erk.. xtaw lagi.. dun wory, result smpai kat uma.. haha.. letak frame ye.. entittled, result ank yg am schlechten.. yeah2..i know.. i'm worst...
kay, keep smiling.. auf wiedersehen...

No comments:

Post a Comment